Saturday, December 17, 2011

ME............

I don't have love for u all.....

I don't have compassion for u all....

I don't have tears to show u.....

Just because my thoughts box and emotions box have disappeared forever....

When u will be in this State where I am actually, then u will understand....

But that doesn't mean that I am separate from u.....

U r me but u forgot me....

I am always connected with u all.....

When u r me, I cannot see other as there is no other....

I am alone..........

I cannot see Gurus....

Because they are me....

I cannot see Gods.....

Because they are me....

There's no separation at all...

I can't bow to anyone....

I can't pay my gratitude to anyone....

I can't say anything kind to anyone....

Because only Truth emerges from Truth...

Nothing else....

I am a mixture of u all...

I know it's difficult for u to understand me....

I can't show anything....

Because all comes from me....

Truth cannot show....

Truth can only manifest in different ways....

But it needs eyes to see that....

U r me, so I don't have to remember u....

U r me, so I don't have to show love to u...

U r me, so I don't have to be compassionate to u...

U r me, so I don't have to pay any gratitude...

U r me, so I don't have to bow to u....

I don't act and I don't react....

Only my flow comes to u.....

I am watching everything except myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME WITH LOTS OF BLESSINGS.

Please leave your comment below: